Thursday, April 21, 2011
AD Stream Recorder is a sound record program for Windows. It can digitize, visualize and record any signal connected to your sound card as well as live streaming audio including the Internet radio played by the most popular media players into MP3 and WAV format.
Real-time sound visualization while monitoring and recording enables you to adjust the audio source level and make high quality recordings. AD Stream Recorder features include sound clipping detection, record control with hotkeys, build-in player.
Here are some key features of "AD Stream Recorder":
• Waveform and spectrum monitoring in real-time
• Hot switching of the working audio source
• Sound clipping detection
• Record control with hotkeys
• Support MP3, WMA and WAV format
• Convert WAV to MP3
• Built-in player
• File list window and ID TAG editor
Home Page - http://www.adrosoft.com/
Related Posts : media player, software